Christmas comes early

05 Nov 2012

Hi everyone! Today is Monday … the most dreadful day of the week.  And what’s worse?!  It was raining heavily!  While I was lying in bed giving myself 1001 excuses not to go to work, I decided that the best cure to a dreadful and dreary Monday morning was to dress nicely!!!   And after dressing up in the morning, I instantly felt better! 
                            Chanel inspired look with chanel brooch and hermes leather cuff.

I ended the day with an even happier mood!! Christmas came early for me!! I received my very first christmas gift!!


                                       

It comes with external flash, 8gb memory card, 20 mega pixel bla bla bla. Is just so easy to earn money from female, all you need to do is paint it PINK! and i cannot resist!! I MUST HAVE IT NOW!! With the new camera, you guys can look forward to more interesting and clearer photos!!