The Pancake War: KFC Blueberry Pancakes

McDonald's Hotcakes, meet your new competitor. KFC's a.m breakfast menu has recently been expanded to include blueberry pancakes!
Perhaps I'm a bit biased as I like my hotcakes on the thicker side. But I'm heading to KFC the next time I seek an affordable and convenient pancake fix. While they were smaller in size, KFC's pancakes was no less satisfyingly soft, and were even more pleasantly fluffy and moist than those from the Golden Arches! The sweetened blueberry bits speckled in the batter rendered every bite all the more delightful.

Like most fast food restaurants, KFC's scrambled eggs were hard-cooked over high heat. Skip them (and save fifty cents) if you like your eggs soft and creamy like I do. If you're still feeling peckish, do grab one of their Portuguese egg tarts to complete your breakfast!

Price: $3.90 for blueberry pancakes, $4.40 for blueberry pancakes & eggs, $4.90 for blueberry pancakes & eggs with coffee/tea


KFC
Blueberry pancakes are currently only available at Compass Point, Jurong Point, Tampines CPF Building (8am-11am daily), Kallang (7am-11am daily) and Novena Square (Mon-Fri: 7.30am-11am, Sat-Sun: 8am-11am)