MU Parlour @ Holland Village


Hello everyone! Friday is finally here!

Have you guys made plans for this weekend?  Well my weekend gastronomical activities include a dinner at Balzac on Saturday and my dear grandpa’s birthday lunch on Sunday.  Sunday’s timetable also includes a movie at Cathay Cineplex.  Skyfall has been screening for a long time now and Mr Guan has been wanting to watch for ages.

For today’s happy lunch, we headed for Holland Village.  I passed by this road yesterday and “MU PARLOUR” happened to catch my eye.  The whole place was lit up and I saw people chatting and eating away.  We didn’t stop there for dinner as we had to satisfy Mr Guan’s craving for laksa.  But I did make a mental note to return for a visit.  

And as you can see, I didn’t wait too long!  I grabbed Liteng and Sock Leng for lunch at this nice little place today.



My first attempt to parallel park and I succeeded!  Definitely a reason to celebrate!!

I dunno what went wrong with the photographer.  This was such an important photo and yet it turned out so blur “-_-“”


MU Parlour

Never let the photographer walk behind you



I made Sock Leng pose for picture

Limited choices

Orders have to be done at the counter

Outfit of the day

Few of the many paintings in the shop


Burger No. 1

Burger No. 5

Burger No. 11
The beef patty burgers were generally the same.  The only difference was the sauces used.  Burgers were served with garlic fries.  Each burger cost $15 with an optional top up of $8 for a coffee/tea and a slice of cake!

Lemon Meringue – the lemon tart was just like others that I have tried before, but Liteng enjoyed it very much and declared it was the best dessert out of the 3.


Lychee Mousse – I felt the lychee mousse was the best among the 3 desserts.  It was not too sweet and mousse was not watery.  There were even bits of lychee in it!

Passion fruit cheese cake – the passion fruit cheese cake was light and not too sweet.   But I wish the chef had added in the seeds of the passion fruit for the additional crunch.

Café Latte

Cappuccino


Verdict 3.5/5

Total damage for 3 pax $75.90

MU.Parlour
16A Lorong Mambong
Tel: 6466937