Whole Earth

We chanced upon Whole Earth one day when my lunch kaki and I were searching for a place for lunch at Tanjong Pagar and their $9.90+ set lunch got our attention.

Kong Bah Braised Mushroom
Kong Bah Braised Mushroom

The mushrooms certainly had been braised in gravy for several intensive hours, as each bite onto which resulted bursting of rich flavours. It was my companion’s choice of main, but I almost finished the entire dish myself. Oh no....

Nyonya Curry
Nyonya Curry

Both of us agreed that it tasted even better than the real deal (the meat version)!

Olive Rice
Olive Rice

With extra $1, one gets to ‘upgrade’ steamed rice to olive rice. Simple yet yummy, I fell in love with their olive rice on the 1st bite, for its robust fragrance of fried olive that I simply can't resist. This is one good reason that I must come back again.

Whole Earth

Besides this weekday lunch promotion, Worth Earth’s menu also carries a full array of Thai Peranakan dishes promise to tantalise your taste buds yet go easy on wallet. Don’t just take my word for it, hit Tanjong Pagar today down to Worth Earth and try it yourself.


Whole Earth
76 Peck Seah Street
Daily, 11.30am-3pm, 5.30pm-9pm
6323 3308