Seventh Heaven (CLOSED)

When it comes to satisfying my taste buds, accessiblity of my destination is often the least of my concern. After all, this is one of the few occasions I would honour the fact that Singapore is just a small dot on the world map.


Potato And Wasabi - $2.50

Potato salad served with a Japanese twist. I like potato salad, but never knew it would go so well with wasabi.


S.H.O.S.S.I.C - $6.95

Abbreviation for Seventh Heaven Old School Sandwich Ice Cream. My 3 bows to the guy who came out with this name.


Sample Menu II - $13.90

From left, Apple & Chardonnay, (Black 70%) Chocolate and Rum & Raisins.

While Apple and Chardonnay gave a very light flavour of chardonnay that bears notes of tropical fruits, Rum & Raisin, had both its alcohol and sugar levels carefully controlled to perfection, making it one of the all time favourites here. The dark chocolate was too bitter for my liking.

I was a little disppointed with the texture of the ice cream here as it gave a somewhat 'powdery' mouth feel.

All in all, though the ice cream here just didn't quite justify the long walk I took from Tanjong Pagar MRT, if you like these R21 flavours which they specialize in here, then Seventh Heaven is one definite answer to your cravings.


Seventh Heaven
10 Raeburn Park
#01-24 Marketing Institute of Singapore
Mondays - Thursdays, 12pm - 8pm;
Fridays, 12 pm - 8.30pm;
Saturdays, 1pm - 8.30pm.
6227 7787