Some of my favorite things.

(:

Carrot cake topped with a fabulous cream cheese icing, buttery scones served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry jam, honey lemon drink and an incredibly moist dark chocolate brownie from my favorite café.
CIMG4876e
Chai latté, my favorite drink at Starbucks.
shinori roll
From the recent Summer Hokkaio Fair at Isetan: Shinori roll, a delightfully soft sponge roll filled with fresh cream.
arles wild berries rare cheesecake
Arles' wild berries rare cheesecake earns a 10/10 from me. Ieating it semi-frozen.
milk pudding
Otaru Yakata milk pudding, also best consumed semi-frozen!
LE Cafe buttercream cakes!
Old-fashioned sponge cakes from L.E. Café, featuring an addictive salty-sweet buttercream. Nice cakes don't need to cost a bomb.
Another old-school favorite: Sara Lee pound cakes. My favorite is the chocolate swirl variant, how about you?