D24 Durian Mooncakes @ Four Seasons Durians

I have yet to check out this year's latest mooncake offerings, but here's a run-down on a crowd pleaser that's available every year. Four Seasons Durians' D24 durian mooncakes boast a delectably creamy and bittersweet filling made of pure D24 durian flesh, encased within a soft snowskin.
D24 snowskin durian mooncakes @ four seasons durians
The snowskin was a little thicker than I would have liked, but there's no doubt that I polished up the durian mooncakes with much gusto! The durian purveyor also stocks Mao Shan Wang mooncakes, which have been well-received by ST's food critics but are overly pricey in my opinion.

I can't wait to get my hands on Peony Jade's Teochew Orh Nee mooncakes- it's a must-eat every year!

Four Seasons Durians
Outlets are located at AMK hub, Takashimaya, Clementi and Nex Serangoon