Jimmy Monkey


Jimmy Monkey

With a buring passion for coffee and the desire to bring his coffee experience in Melbourne back to Singapore, Michael Ryan, owner of Jimmy Monkey started the café at the One-North Residences neighbourhood, a short walk away from Buona Vista MRT.

Flat White - $5

Came equiped with Singapore's very first Slayer Espresso machine, it is no monkey business here for owner barista Michael when it comes to pushing your cup of coffee.

My Flat White ($5) tasted a little harsh at first, but soon I found myself succumbed to its rich aroma and velvety texture.

It was later we found out that there were two shots that went into it.

Smoked Salmon Pesto Aglio Olio Spaghetti - $14

Delectable Smoked Salmon Pesto Aglio Olio Spaghetti ($14) to go with my coffee. The pasta was al dente!

Jimmy Monkey Signature Alcoholic Thick Shake - $14

Priced as much as my pasta was their Signature Alcoholic Thick Shake ($14). Topped with a bed of Violet Crumble, the soothing fragrance of rum reminded me of my fave order at Once upon a Milkshake. It's a to-die-for you have a sweet-tooth. Too sweet for me however.

Breakfast Sandwich - $12

Hearty Breakfast Sandwich ($12) with rocket, avocado, bacon, egg and the mysterious Kay's relish that I super liked :)

Decaying away

Please flush after use

If there be just one more thing that would give one a lasting impression on this place, this has to be it. Came complete with a toilet roll.

While Jimmy Monkey can be counted on for their excellent brews, their Sunday brunch menu is sure one big draw that makes future visits a must.


Jimmy Monkey
9 One-North Gateway
#01-51 One-North Residences
Sun - Thu, 8:30am - 8:30pm
Fri - Sat, 8:30am - 10:30pm
Closed on Mondays
6777 8470