Sarnies


Sarnies

Sarnies on Telok Ayer Street is my new found breakfast spot in the CBD area. Run by a brother and sister team from Aussie, this three month old café serves really good coffees and sandwiches.

Piccolo - $4.50

My morning was started off with a shot of Piccolo ($4.5), made from beans by Papa Palheta. Absolutely no complaint.

Hot Cocoa - $5.5

The choco-loving friend was extremely pleased with his cup of Hot Cocoa ($5.5). Easily one of the best in town by his fussy standard.

BLT - $10.9

BLT ($10.9)

Scrambled Egg & Smoked Salmon - $11.9

I was happy to see my fave brunch item served as sandwich here.

The potion was however huge that I could barely finish half of it. Meant for sharing I suppose.

DSC_4725

DSC_4726

DSC_4727

Despite being new in the area, the café has won the apparent royalty of many who work in the neighbourhood, as customers who came in that morning were mostly greeted by name. There is also an intriguing lunch menu I will come back for.

So do drop by to grab a bite or some coffee soon if you work nearby.


On a separate note, I think I smelled fresh baked muffins from a few shops away while searching for Sarnies. Will be back real soon.


Sarnies (Facebook)
136 Telok Ayer Street
Mon – Fri, 7am – 3pm
6224 6091