HK-SIN on Cathay Pacific

While I love exploring foreign lands, I have a phobia of eating on the plane. I gag at the idea of being engulfed with the aroma of airplane food and hold my breath whenever I walk pass the pantry.

I mustered the courage to attempt the main course on my recent flight to Hong Kong back. Unfortunately, I found the fish too salty for my liking and abandoned it thereafter. No complaints about the al dente pasta though! Interestingly, Chinese tea was served when I requested for tea, and Häagen-Dazs cookies and cream ice cream was served for dessert!
airplane food
Although the entertainment system on my flight to Hong Kong was sufficiently varied, the one on my return journey proved to be painfully limited. The food trolley took ages to arrive on both occasions as well. Nevertheless, taking comfort and comfort into account, I was satisfied with my overall Cathay Pacific experience- especially with the fact that they served my favorite Häagen-Dazs strawberry ice cream on my flight to Hong Kong!