Alfero Artisan Gelato II

Maybe it's because I love nut-based ice creams in general. But Alfero's hazelnut gelato is seriously good stuff. Velvety smooth and intensely flavored with the goodness of premium Piedmontese nuts, this was certainly the best hazelnut gelato that I've come across locally so far!

My new dilemma: Should I opt for the hazelnut or pistachio gelato the next time I visit Alfero?
vanilla @ alfero artisan gelato 
On the other hand, I felt that the Tahitian vanilla (above) could have done with a stronger hint of the fragrant spice. But as with all of Alfero's gelati that I've sampled thus far, its texture was sublime. Ice cream lovers, do check out this place if you haven't already done so!

Price: $4.50 for a small cup (1 flavor), $6.50 for a medium cup (2 flavors), $8.50 for a large cup (3 flavors)

6 Raffles Boulevard
#02-226A/B Marina Square
Opening Hours: 10am-10pm daily