Hong Kong: Beancurd @ Ngong Ping

Beancurd made with spring water? I could not miss stopping by this stall located near the touristy Ngong Ping village on Lantau Island.
beancurd @ ngong ping
Sublimely soft and smooth, this was easily the best beancurd I've ever had and was especially comforting savored in twelve degree weather! I loved how the soya dessert was served with ginger syrup and red sugar on the side, unlike its Singaporean variant which is served with plain syrup.
beancurd @ ngong ping
Most tourists visit Ngong Ping with the intention of visiting the Giant Buddha, but I feel that Ngong Ping's worth a visit just for the food and the scenic cable car ride from Tung Chung. Do drop by the nearby Tai O if you're visiting Ngong Ping for an insight into village life- I'll be blogging about my trip there soon!
on the cable car to ngong ping
ngong ping
from the giant buddha
giant buddha