Plain Vanilla Bakery IV

Pardon my obsession with Plain Vanilla's cupcakes of late. Their Strawberry White Chocolate cupcake is extremely charming but I fell deeply in love with their limited-edition Salted Caramel cupcake at first bite. This amalgamation of Maldon sea salt caramel buttercream and feather-light caramel cake base is just crazily delicious!! It's currently only available till May 6 but I'm praying that it'll be listed on the regular menu. Pretty please?
salted caramel cupcake!! @ plain vanilla bakery
Once in a while, PVB also doles out peanut butter brownies ($3.50). These are good but I personally prefer my brownies sans frosting for a stronger chocolate punch.
peanut butter brownies @ plain vanilla bakery

Plain Vanilla Bakery
34A Lorong Mambong
Look for a doorway leading to M.A.D. about Hair (which shares a unit with PVB), located near El Patio
Tel: +65 6465 5942
Opening hours: 12pm – 8pm (Tues-Sat), 12pm-6pm (Sat), closed on Mondays