Yoguru

After having Yami Yogurt recently, I'm becoming quite a fan of frozen yogurt. I just love its refreshingly icy yet creamy texture! In addition, it's low in calories too, making for a healthy snack.

Yoguru has set up a stall in the basement of Raffles City, saving customers the trouble of travelling to the far-thrown Kallang Leisure Park. The friendly staff at the counter readily offered me a sample. Wow, it was quite a generous portion, at least when it comes to samples...

One lick and I was won over by its milkiness. I ordered a small cup of mixed-flavored yogurt ($4.10) which was actually quite large, especially since the staff accidentally swirled too much fro-yo into the cup. Lol...


Regular serving of mixed-flavor froyo

While the sweet-tasting YoguBliss didn't remind me of dragonfruit and pomegranate, it was delicious all the same. Alternate it with spoonfuls of mildly tangy Original-flavored yogurt to get the best of both worlds. However, one quibble about Yoguru's yogurt is that it is slightly powdery.

Nevertheless, I've got to declare myself a fan of Yoguru!

Will be trying Red Mango next time!

Update: I had froyo at the Raffles City outlet again and the texture is now closer to that from the Kallang outlet. Hooray!

Yoguru
#B1-55 Raffles City Shopping Centre