Choupinette @ Bukit Timah Road

15 December 2012
 
 
Today I had my long overdue breakfast at Choupinette. Located opposite Coronation Plaza, right at a corner of a row of shop houses. It’s a cozy little bakery that makes you forget you are in Singapore. And more so during this Christmas season. I chose the table right next to the window so that I could enjoy the drizzling scene from the warmth and the comfort inside. 
  
 
River side dining the Singapore way (Long kang view)

 
 Look how cute the pastries are! They are all calling out to me. Come eat me!



Pretty little ribbons

Cute Lights
 
I settled for the Ema's set which comes with a piece of pastry of your choice from the 3rd row of the bread baskets + a glass of juice + a cup of hot drink for $11.Egg is Mr Guan’s comfort food so he picked the Tristan's set $21.
 
 
 
 


Outfit of the day:
Sunglass: Chanel
Clutch: Moschino
Dress: A&F
Hermes Kelly Dog bracelet and Ferragamo Flats
 
 
 
Choupinette


607 Bukit Timah Road


Tel: 6466 0613


Closed on Every Monday
 
 
 
After the breakie we popped by the German supermarket right next door for a little shopping.
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!