La Luna Rossa @ Scotts Square

Christmas with my CDL mummies. They watched me grow, mentally and horizontally. I met them when I was 22 yrs old. The me then was young and naive. I felt like I could conquer the world, especially since CDL was my first corporate job in Shenton Way. I have forgotten how we became a lunch clique but lunch then was really happy. When the clock stroked 12 noon, we would walk over to the foodcourt at Far East Square, followed by Tea at Mr The Tarik or sometimes do some quick shopping at the push carts stalls. Then we would hurrily walk back to the office by 1pm. Actually besides the 3 of them, I had many, many other nice colleagues that treated me very well in CDL. They had extra patience towards a little girl and always showered me with my favorite comfort food. Siow Tin regularly bought me kueh dah dah from Bangawan Solo and Sarah would always have an answer to the 1001 questions that I had. Agnes always helped to vet through all my paper work before it reaches my senior manager. I have never regretted joining CDL although it lasted for only a short 2 years. Although many of us have not been keeping in contact, memories will last forever.

Now coming back to our Christmas dinner. I picked La Luna Rossa at Scotts Square because I love how it looks across the street. The full length window with cosy curtains hanging. I simply couldn't resist.

Christmas tree @ Scotts Square




La Luna Rossa

I love this bunch of necklace from H&M, but Mako says: why are you wearing a bunch of grapes on your neck? Pik Ling says: Go stand beside the christmas tree.


Refreshing Lychee $9
Chianti CLasssico $20

Hweehong, Me & Angela Chong

 My presents from them

Walnut bread

Late comer Sophia Peh

Busy digging for presents


The 4 of us

Duck salad $26

Cartoccio Traspa $32

Cartoccio Traspa $32

Sakura Ebi $19

Agnolotti $38 - Lobster Ravioli


Tiramisu



Total damger for 4 after HSBC 10% discount $200nett. 

Verdict 3/5
La Luna Rossa
Scotts Square
No.6 Scotts Road
Tel: 66362951