Takumi @ Keppel Bay


14 December 2012

Hi everyone!  It’s Friday again!

I am excited about today’s lunch and dinner.  For Friday’s lunch we went to Takumi @ Keppel Bay club.  Readers of “msandmrslove2travel” will know that I came here for dinner sometime back with Louise.  I felt that the price we paid for the dinner was not worth it.  But I decided to give it another try upon hearing that their set lunches start from $15.  Yes $15!





Looking all serious

Everything looks good


 Chawamushi as starter.  The chawamushi was so silky smooth and it just melted in my mouth.


What came next impressed us all.  The set not only comes with the main dish but with a few side dishes as well. 

Pork Katsu $15

Saba fish $15


Tempura Soba $15


And if that’s not enough, even dessert is included!  For good value and service I have to give them 100 marks.  And what can I say?  I will definitely be back!




Verdict 4/5

Takumi Tokyo

2 Keppel Bay Vista

#02-01 Marina at Keppel Bay

Tel: 62717414


Coming up next is dinner at Forest by Sam Leong @ RWS.  Stay tuned….